Archive: Apr 7, 2021, 12:00 AM
The Commission has reviewed and updated all Practice Notes. The former Practice Notes have been replaced.
The following Practice Notes have been issued:
- Practice Note 1 of 2021: Delivery of reserved decisions
- Practice Note 2 of 2021: Inspection and search of Commission records
- Practice Note 3 of 2021: Written and oral submissions to the Full Bench and CICS
- Practice Note 4 of 2021: Providing copies of decisions to the Commission during proceedings
- Practice Note 5 of 2021: Appeals and applications before the Full Bench and CICS - want of prosecution
- Practice Note 6 of 2021: Interlocutory proceedings before the Full Bench, CICS or Chief Commissioner
- Practice Note 7 of 2021: Public Service Arbitrator Reclassification Appeals
- Practice Note 8 of 2021: Concurrent expert evidence
- Practice Note 9 of 2021: Witness outlines and witness statements
- Practice Note 10 of 2021: Evidence or submission by telephone or video link
- Practice Note 11 of 2021: Electronic devices in hearing rooms
The Commission’s Practice Notes are also accessible on this page.